Monday, September 17, 2007

About Me (Heidi)


Hey People,

My name is Hedi Chuldzhyan Aka Criss Angel and Ryan Sheckler love!! =}
Well one thing I love to do is DANCE!!!! Its my favorite hobby and it will always be.
The other thing I like to do is watch Criss Angel Tuesdays on A&E at 10:00 - 12:00 =}
I also love to watch Ryan Sheckler!!! =}
Ok enough about them!! =}
I also love to hang out with friends thats the best thing through out my hole day except when I am watching Criis Angel and Ryan Sheckler!!! =}
I am a really nice, funny, caring person!!
I am never mean I am only mean when i am mad!!
I also have a best friend Tammy aka (Tammster). =} I have alot of friends they are the best they make me fell better when I am sad or down then I am good!!!
I love the subject math I like it because I am good at it and it is fun.
I have a doggy named Zena.
I love animals they are so cute.
The only animals I hae is Snakes and more.
Ok now people I am also scared of TURTLES yes TURTLES they freak me out!!
The type of music I listen to is Hip -Hop, R&b, alittle bit of Rock, and Rap!!! =}
Well that is all I can thnk of now soo bye!!! =}
Talk to you people later bye!!! =}

1 comment:

Helaina said...

Hey heidi Its helaina well you cant stop talking about Ryan Sheckler and i Love his show to i cant miss one episode and i have seen you dance and you are really good well bye babe